NATIONAL DIPLOMA, ND ADMISSION FOR 2020/2021 SESSION IS CLOSED.
BEGINS FROM MONDAY, 17TH MAY, 2021.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR 2020/2021 SESSION
1. Students are expected to be screened by the Head of Department and a clearance sheet duly signed by the Head of the Department given to the student to proceed for registration.
The followings are to be checked by the Head of the Department:
i. School Admission Letter/Acceptance Letter
ii. Jamb Result
iii. O’level results with the required five O’level subjects (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
iv. Students are to present scratch card(s)for verifications of the result(s) above
v. State of Origin Certificate
vi. The following items/equipment for the under-listed Departments must be provided.
· Computer Science, Office Technology Management and Library Information Science: Computer Laptop
2. Student are to collect from their Head Of Department a declaration of good behaviour on their arrival at the
Polytechnic which must be duly signed by the Student and Parent/Guardian.
3. Students are then expected to proceed to RRR Generation for school fees payment. The current rate of fees can
be obtained from our website: kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Payments can be made in any bank.
4. Students are to Print their Course Form which is to be signed across by the Level Coordinator. Head of Department, Dean, and the Registrar are expected to sign below the Students’ Course forms.
5. Students are to visit the Medical Centre for Medical Fitness Test.
6. Interested students are to check on the KSP Portal for Hostel Allocation on the basis of First Come, First Serve after payment of school fees and prescribed fees as appropriate.
7. The Head of the Department is to forward the list of registered students after the expiration of the five weeks scheduled for registration.
· Normal Registration: Two Weeks
· Late Registration: Two Weeks
· Close of Registration: One Week