REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
APPROVED ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students (ND 1, HND 1 and PRE-ND) for the 2019/2020 academic session that the Polytechnic authority has approved the following procedures for their online registration which commences on 9th December 2019.
- Check your admission status online via kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng
- Print your admission letter online via this same link
- Study the details of the school fees as contained in the admission letter
- To commence registration, collect clearance from the head of your department
- Go to the ICT centre of the Polytechnic with the clearance and obtained a printed security code that will enable you to pay your school fees.
- Generate RRR from the Polytechnic ICT centre or any cybercafé of your choice
- Pay your school fees in any bank of your choice via the RRR platform
- Print your course registration form via the Polytechnic website
- Go to your school and your department to complete the registration procedure.
- At the Department, submit three copies of all your credentials for the school, Department and Registrars office respectively
- No refund of school fees once it is paid.
Head (ICT EDU-PORTAL).
for:(KOGI STATE POLYTECHNIC, LOKOJA.)